I am researching about Tezos to what smart contract language there are available to use. When I look at the TezosWiki and other sources I came up to with this list:
Tezos Smart Contract Languages:
- Ligolang: Write SC in JS, Camel, Reason and Pascal.
- Smartpy: SmartPy language is available through a Python library for building and analyzing Tezos smart contracts
- Pymich: Write Pure Python and get Micheline Code with PyMich: Open Source Python to Tezos Micheline Smart Contract Source Code Transpiler
- PyTezos: A Python library for interacting with Tezos blockchain, testing smart contracts, and writing Michelson scripts
- Liquidity: Liquidity is a high-level typed smart-contract language that compiles down to Michelson
- Archetype: Archetype is a general purpose language to develop Smart Contracts on the Tezos blockchain, with exclusive features to ease development, tests and formal verification.
- Morley: Morley is a Haskell-based framework for meta-programming Michelson smart contracts.
I would say that Ligo and Smartpy are the most popular ones?
I assume PyTezos is not a real SC language?
Are people even using Liquidity or Archetype, Morley, Pymich..?
In the Tezos Developer Portal only the three are mentioned: Smartpy, Ligo, Archetype.
But on TezosWiki I have Morley Framework listed too (Lorentz, Indigo, Cleveland).
What are developers actually using, and what do you do not recommend?