Currently setting up a bakery and have the following architecture in mind.
- Four public nodes running on four different datacenters on two different clouds
- Two nodes running in private mode connected only to the four public nodes, also in the cloud
- Baker, endorser and accuser running on 1 of the private nodes and the same stack on "hot standby" on the other
- Both bakers using the same remote tezos-signer
- A tezos-signer daemon running on a local laptop (because battery) with a ledger and two internet connections (fiber + 4G)
- All nodes connected via a SDN/VPN
What does the community think about this setup? Sounds like a decent HA setup for a medium sized bakery? Any glitches? Overkill?
Feedback much appreciated 😬👍