|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Why are eclipses of the James Webb by the Earth or Moon not permitted during the mission?
- Are some protons more massive than others due to spinning at a different rate or being in a more excited state?
- Must a university refund you for tutorials that were cancelled because the tutor was on strike?
- AoCG2021 Day 5: Balancing sleigh with lots of trunks
- Is Gandalf really on 'du' terms with the Balrog? (Odd 'duzen' example)
- What are the consequences of getting a positive drug result when your bags are swabbed at the airport?
- What does "tu es si fort" mean?
- How do I tell neutral from hot wire on antique French chandelier
- Algorithmic problem on sliding windows
- Explaining a "Great Circle Route" to young Civil Air Patrol cadets
- Why do some Russian words look similar to English ones?
- How do I justify the existence of a gynoid army?
- How many times can I cast a cantrip through the All-Purpose Tool?
- Self-Referential Crossword
- Difference of usage between 普通, 普段, 通常, 平常, 正常, いつも, and たいてい
- Can I tell google to temporarily index certain pages? I don't know if I want it to be permanent
- The missing square
- Can someone tell me what's wrong with this nested IF?
- To align line at the bottom of its line spacing
- When do new faculty find out about their teaching assignment?
- Why is every place in the Wheel-of-Time TV series a mixture of races?
- Why isn't the CMB blurred by the blackbodies emitted in the time after atoms first formed?
- Looking for a word that describes a text as ‘having too much useless information’
- Is a subgroup determined by where the generators are in its cosets?